BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 31, 2010


Todays my first time .. So i don know how to edit .. i'm still learn about blogspot so i hope that .. you guy will help me found out how to use this blog ... i mean how to create a awesome blog that you guy will like it ..

Let me introduce myself :

My name Elite Boyz . I live at Abandoned City , Manchester, Uk . I'm Still study. I take Account class . I was born on December 19 1993 . I love to watch comedy, cartoon, action and many more type of movies or drama . I'm 161 cm height, 65 Kg . I'm a simple person . I don like somthing complicated . I want to be a Successful Businessman in the world . I love green colour , it because when i saw something coloured by green , i feel realy peace , fresh and most important is its good for our eye.

0 comments: